top of page



We are working with Members of Parliament to update you regularly on federal support programs as they become available. Thank you Paul Manly for sharing this information with us.


In order to receive the Canada Emergency Relief Benefit (CERB) you must be signed up for My Account with the Canada Revenue Agency. The Canada Revenue Agency has how-to videos on YouTube to help you navigate the process of setting up My Account and updating your direct deposit information.

bottom of page